Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Walmart Wednesday 14: Baby Style

Walmart Wednesdays are a chance for me to scour the pretty much the only store in Clarenville for something that looks pretty or unique out of context. You can see more Walmart Wednesday posts here.

This week's Walmart Wednesday is from

THE PAST.

Ooooooooooooh. Spooooooky.

Okay, it's actually just a post I wrote last week so that it would pop up this week while I'm getting my French on in Montreal.

Just picture me pretending I'm Celene Dion, while eating tons of bagels (supposedly the best in the world- although I'm sure some New Yorkers would disagree), and ooogling all the un-Walmart-y stores my heart desires!

Okay back to this post, brought to you by the baby clothes aisle at Clarenville's very own Walmart.

Really cute, right?

Let's zero in on some details, shall we?


Sparkly, crocheted flowers on the sweater,


some heart pockets on the butt of these jeans (you know, for her little baby wallet),


and of course, my favorite part, these sweet lamb-y faces on these soft fleece booties.

Well done, Walmart.

Au revoir, friends!

No comments: