Friday, November 18, 2011

Idle Time

I'm waiting for the movers to deliver a shipment from the U.S. filled with baby stuff I bought a few months ago. I know it will be like Christmas when they get here, but while I'm waiting for them I decided to play around on MorphThing.com to get a visualization of what this child is going to look like.

In my experience, these hispanic genes I carry tend to DOMINATE, but not so in this "highly scientific" morphing software.

Here is the picture I morphed of hubby and I.



Together we make

DRUMROLL PLEASE...



I was expecting a choppier image that clearly looked like our faces pieced together, but it's called morph thing not pieced thing so I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

Anyway, it will be interesting to see how ridiculously off this site turned out to be. Just a few more months to wait!

While I was at it, I decided to see what would happen if Danny and I made babies with our favorite celebrities.

Here is Danny and Natalie Portman's offspring:


And his love child with Catherine Zeta Jones (although, really she is far too old for him):



This really made me laugh. I like how you can see my face leaning against little C.Z.J. Cushing.

This is what my wild night with Brad Pitt gave birth too.


Pretty cute. I wonder how many thousands of women have morphed their face with his?


And here is the baby I made with the man of my high school dreams, Josh Hartnett. What ever happened to him?


Oh how I loved Josh in The Virgin Suicides, and though Pearl Harbor was a ridiculously long, over done, stupid movie, watching it was all worth it to see him in that white shirt in the airplane hanger. Mmmmm.

I could play with this site all day.

Here is a link if you have too much time on your hands:
http://www.morphthing.com/


No comments: