Sunday, July 29, 2012

Project 52:2

Sorry I haven't posted all week. I've been enjoying our first family vacation to a place I've dreamed of visiting since I was six years old, Prince Edward Island, home of Lucy Maud Montgomery and Anne of Green Gables.

I doubt I ever would have travelled here if we hadn't been sent to Newfoundland. We are too close to PEI for me not to take the opportunity to go. So this week's Project 52 isn't set in Newfoundland.

52:2 Newfoundland is


close enough to Prince Edward Island to make my little girl daydreams come true! 

We had so much fun walking the red beaches and green fields. 

It was as gorgeous as I imagined it would be. 

I can't help wondering if any other dreams from my childhood are on the verge of coming true.


You can link to the original Project 52 at Styleberry BLOG.

No comments: