Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Things I'm Lately Obsessed With

Mommy blogs! My favorites being The Meanest Mom and Parenting with Crappy Pictures.

Trying not to become a psycho on Facebook regarding this unborn fetus and all it's future endeavors by studying the mistakes of parents on the hilarious website STFU Parents.

The idea of cooking once for the entire month and just taking meals out of the freezer when needed.
A great resource: Once A Month Mom



Education policy articles from Education Week. They link to them constantly on my twitter feed and it helps me feel like I'm still a professional, even if I'm sitting in my pajamas at three o'clock in the afternoon, licking a spoon full of Nutella.

How incredibly sweet and affectionate our horror of a golden retriever puppy has become.


One day raising chickens in my backyard. I loved, loved, loved this book by Janice Cole called Chicken and Egg: A Memoir of Suburban Homesteading with 125 Recipes.


Determining how many layers I can wear before turning on the heater.

Many more than this sexy couple is wearing. Hee hee. This picture made me laugh.

1 comment:

Starr said...

I really like the idea of cooking for a month and freezing food! At the very least, you should do this before you give birth, so you don't have to cook during the first month of baby's life. I also like the idea of urban farming...if I ever buy a house, I'm going to grow fresh veggies and raise chickens. Wooot!