Thursday, May 14, 2009

Funny Wedding Photos

Even though the summer semester has only just begun, I'm already feeling crazed and overwhelmed. This is the last semester (fingers crossed!) before I graduate and get a new job. Job hunting has me feeling crazed and overwhelmed also.

Which is why wedding planning for an event that is still 11 months away is great. I can have the fun of "researching" without making any major decisions, but still feel like I'm not wasting my time.

We got some engagement pictures done for free last weekend for one of our friend's brothers. He is building his portfolio so he can get into the wedding photography business. You can look at his work here if you'd like to see some of the pictures he took of us.

We'll be going down to West Palm Beach this weekend to talk with other photographers about shooting the big day. Here are some amusing shots I found online:






Photo From www.weddings.sc/blog/2008/01/21/funny-wedding-photos-2/













I've also been thinking about the photo montage slideshow that usually occurs at the rehearsal dinner. I've always loved that cheesy stuff but I've found some amusing and clever interpretations of this tradition on youtube.



Fast forward to 5:01 to see a really sweet tribute the groom made for his bride.


I love the deadpan voice of this narrator.


Okay, enough for now. I will have to force myself to blog ONLY about education issues for the next few posts and stop making this blog solely about weddings.

No comments: